ARABIC MAKEUP ARTIST : ARABIC MAKEUP
ARABIC MAKEUP ARTIST : MINERAL MAKEUP LIPSTICK.
Arabic Makeup Artist
- applies and changes makeup for photo sessions
- This is a person who applies makeup professionally to models and other people before they appear on television, in films or any other public platform..
- A makeup artist is an artist whose medium is the human body, applying makeup and prosthetics for theatrical, television, film, fashion, magazines and other similar productions including all aspects of the modeling industry.
- (arab) a member of a Semitic people originally from the Arabian peninsula and surrounding territories who speaks Arabic and who inhabits much of the Middle East and northern Africa
- The Semitic language of the Arabs, spoken by some 150 million people throughout the Middle East and North Africa
- relating to or characteristic of Arabs; "Arabic languages"
- the Semitic language of the Arabs; spoken in a variety of dialects
Arabic calligraphy is a part of islamic art parts. There are alot of fonts types such as Riqa, Naskhi, Nastaliq, Thuluth, Muhaqqaq and Square Kufic.
I found it in my archive , it's not very clear because my scanner is not good for this type of papers , i tried to clear it and put some shadow using adobe photoshop
it was very light .
Author : Ammar aldurazi
Pub.Date 8 / 18 / 1999
Arabic calligraphy on small ceramic tiles then collected together.
This pic is from Sayyida Zainab Mosque in Damascus.
free covergirl makeup samples
professional make up kits
benefit makeup online
halloween makeup how to
a natural makeup look
best eye make up remover
private label cosmetics companies
fall makeup trends
loreal mineral makeup
best brand of makeup