PUT ON EYE MAKE UP. EYE MAKE UP
Put on eye make up. Movie make up special effects
Put On Eye Make Up
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- constitute: form or compose; "This money is my only income"; "The stone wall was the backdrop for the performance"; "These constitute my entire belonging"; "The children made up the chorus"; "This sum represents my entire income for a year"; "These few men comprise his entire army"
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- The composition or constitution of something
- makeup: an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- assumed: adopted in order to deceive; "an assumed name"; "an assumed cheerfulness"; "a fictitious address"; "fictive sympathy"; "a pretended interest"; "a put-on childish voice"; "sham modesty"
- parody: a composition that imitates or misrepresents somebody's style, usually in a humorous way
- A deception; a hoax
- wear: put clothing on one's body; "What should I wear today?"; "He put on his best suit for the wedding"; "The princess donned a long blue dress"; "The queen assumed the stately robes"; "He got into his jeans"
- Look at or watch closely or with interest
- look at
- the organ of sight
- good discernment (either visually or as if visually); "she has an eye for fresh talent"; "he has an artist's eye"
Dead Kid - "CSI" Styled Stock
Photographer: Nancy Catherine Walker
Make Up: Matt Weston (myself)
Model: Her son
This make up was done for a photographer who was putting together stock footage roughly based on a crime scene. The bullet hole effect was done using tissues and latex. Grease paints were used to blend the texture in however it is barely seen. I added scab blood inside the wound and stage blood around it. The bruising was done using wolfebrothers.
Day 5/365: Getting Ready *Explored*
Day 5/365: Getting Ready
January 30, 2009 **Explored** #430
I really do make those faces putting on eye make-up and I always wear a towel on my hair before I blowdry it. I guess I wanted to do something a little more personal, toothpaste all over my mouth and all. :)
skull face makeup
inspired make up tutorial
colorful make up ideas
professional makeup book
natural makeup for teens
jolie no make up
travel makeup sets
shiseido the makeup powder brush
too much make up on